The final UFC 262 betting odds are in for as this event is quickly approaching for the Las Vegas-based promotion.
The pay-per-view event is here, and it goes down tonight (Saturday, May 15, 2021) from Houston, Texas at the Toyota Center.
Rounding out the main card is Katlyn Chookagian vs. Viviane Araujo, Matt Schnell vs. Rogerio Bontorin, and Shane Burgos vs. Edson Barboza.
According to oddsmakers, Oliveira is a -135 favorite over Chandler, who is a +115 underdog. Other odds for the main card include being a + underdog against, who is a – favorite. Here are the full betting odds:
Main Card (PPV/10 p.m. ET)
- Charles Oliveira (-135) vs. Michael Chandler (+115)
- Beneil Dariush (-170) vs. Tony Ferguson (+150)
- Katlyn Chookagian (-140) vs. Viviane Araujo (+120)
- Shane Burgos (-135) vs. Edson Barboza (+115)
- Matt Schnell (-160) vs. Rogerio Bontorin (+140)
Prelims Card (ESPN & ESPN /5:30 p.m. ET)
- Ronaldo Souza (-110) vs. Andre Muniz (-110)
- Mike Grundy (-115) vs. Lando Vannata (-105)
- Antonina Shevchenko (-125) vs. Andrea Lee (+105)
- Jordan Wright (-110) vs. Jamie Pickett (-110)
- Gina Mazany (-210) vs. Priscila Cachoeira (+175)
- Tucker Lutz (-120) vs. Kevin Aguilar (EVEN)
- Christos Giagos (-240) vs. Sean Soriano (+200)